2. Skin Toner - Either add 2-4 drops to 200ml of your favourite toner or make your own chemical-free toner at home! Just pour 1 cup of boiling water over a green tea bag and let soak for 7-10 minutes. Remove the tea bag and let the tea to cool down to a room temperature. Then add a drop or two of your favourite essential oils (orange, lemon or tea tree oil, etc.) and 2-4 drops of the oil and seal in a jar. You can use it daily every morning and every night after cleansing.
3. Exfoliant - To make your own exfoliant from Argan oil is easy. Just mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar with a couple of drops of the oil in your hand. Rub this mixture into your face in a circular motion for up to four minutes, then rinse out with warm water and pat dry gently. You can use this exfoliator for more than just for your face (dry elbows, heels or just during an at-home pedicure, etc).
4. Acne Remedy - Just place a drop of the Argan oil into the palm of your hand and lightly dab a bit extra into problem areas.
5. Stretch Mark Remedy - As stretch mark prevention warm 2-3 drops of pure Argan oil in the palms of your hands and gently rub into your stomach, hips, thighs or any other problem areas. If you have some stretch marks already, massage the oil mixed with brown sugar into the affected areas before your next bath, then rinse well and apply the oil to the affected areas before dressing up.
6. Razor Bumps & Burn Treatment - Warm one or two drops of Argan oil in your hands and lightly massage into the affected area. Argan oil is an effective treatment soothing the skin after shaving for both, men after shaving their beards as for women after shaving their legs.
7. Whole-Body Moisturizer - Just add a couple of drops of Argan oil to your favourite carrier oil (coconut, olive oil, etc). In case of any dry patches on your heels, elbows or other areas, massage an extra drop into those areas for immediate relief.
8. Nail & Cuticle Treatment - Apply just a tiny bit of Argan oil onto each nail and rub into the nail bed and cuticle. Leave on until all nails have been treated, then wash and rinse thoroughly. The oil will keep your cuticles moisturized so you don't develop painful hangnails.
9. Foot Treatment - Just rub 2 drops into your feet, paying special attention to the problem areas. Depending on how dry your skin is you may need to apply a couple of more drops to fully moisturize the area. Cover your feet with a pair of soft, warm socks to give the oil a chance to absorb in. Leave the socks on for at least 20 minutes, ideally overnight. Then use a warm washcloth to remove the rest of the oil from the soles of your feet.
10. Lip Conditioner - Argan oil is also a wonderful lip treatment/balm replacement! Simply rub in 1-2 drops and wipe away any excess. It will relieve cracked lips and it will keep your lips soft, smooth and conditioned.
Taking care of your skin has just as much to do with how you treat your body and what you put into it as it does what you put on it. The various topical uses of 100% Cold-pressed Biopurus Argan oil are very simple and effective. So put it on and see its amazing effect.